Friday 21 June 2013

Identity in Confusion?


Willie Drennan
The problem is the media and government agents want to label and stick everybody in one of their boxes. They want to categorise everybody into groups where they can be pigeon-holed  and controlled.
For the record I am primarily an Ulsterman, who is an Ulster-Scot, Northern Irish, Irish and British. I can go further in geographical terms and claim to be European, a Northern Hemispherian (I may have just mad that word up) and a resident of Planet Earth who shares the space with all kinds of other people, animals and energies. 
 I am a libertarian-type, liberal-thinking Leftie: independently minded and with leanings to the Right.  I am an unorthodox, non-conformist dissenter and stand strongly and clearly for independence of speech, thought and identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment